Here are some pictures from our trip to Jellystone! Grandma on the ride up with her Vin Diesel Glasses on. Some Pictures of the ride through Yellowstone National Park Funky Rose Medina Couldn't stay awake. Andrew & Little Brown Sugar Brown Sugar Glamour Shot
Good post Sug!!! You should have taken a photo of the mean man across the way and how we trashed the condo like rock stars! Thanks for coming to entertain me! I love you xoxox
Hi Suggie - love the pics - I heard it was a pretty tight squeeze for you guys in the back seat! Way to go! Yellowstone is worth it! We were sad not to go, but we'll be there next year with our toenails painted!
2 comments:
Good post Sug!!! You should have taken a photo of the mean man across the way and how we trashed the condo like rock stars! Thanks for coming to entertain me! I love you xoxox
Hi Suggie - love the pics - I heard it was a pretty tight squeeze for you guys in the back seat! Way to go! Yellowstone is worth it! We were sad not to go, but we'll be there next year with our toenails painted!
Post a Comment