I was walking through Walmart the other day and I noticed Jackie Hanson is now a pharmacist. Stop in and say hi and feel free to ask her about $4 perscriptions.
Ha ha. Thanks for the shout out Sugar. Lindsay told me I was starring in your blog. I just wish it was something a little more exciting than working at Wal Mart (the devil's store).
6 comments:
Suweetxoxox
awesome. My mom also stars in Mrs. Doubtfire and other awesome movies. She likes to go by the name Sally Fields for kicks.
Ha ha. Thanks for the shout out Sugar. Lindsay told me I was starring in your blog. I just wish it was something a little more exciting than working at Wal Mart (the devil's store).
And I just noticed she has a little evil leprechaun in her too!!! (I think only Lindsay and Mattie will know what I mean)
That lady is totally stealing my mom's trademark evil leprechaun look! How dare she!
i wonder if she could pull a john travolta....
Post a Comment