
Kirk Cameron, star of ABC-TV's top-rated Growing Pains, is the top teen idol in the country; his picture graces the covers of teen and national magazines month after month. This biography of Kirk's early years includes 24 pages of photographs.
If Andrew and Lindsay can have a movie of the week, I can have a book of the week. I should start a sugar book club, just like oprahs book club. Speaking of Oprah, did anyone hear Stevie Wonder Sing at Oprahs Rally on Laura Ingraham? I think the Gladwells should come up with a song for Mitt Romney
6 comments:
i have officially become a fan of your blog. A Kirk Cameron shout out and a sneak peak into High School Musical 3...it just doesnt get better.
Sug, you are freakin funny.
Man I love Kirk Cameron. He is the bomb.com
Thanks for that Sugar...welcome home! xoxoxsis
Kirk is so dreamy! I love the Sugar's Book Club idea. I want to be the treasurer if thats okay with you.
sug - i am a huge stevie wonder fan, and this performance really reminded me why - not. I do love him, but when I saw him singing this sucky song on TV I kinda wanted to throw out my cd's. i agree we need a mitt song - have Sis sing it, then post it.
OK....I sing the scales...my usual prep before I preform.... Then at the end GO MITT...K Sug, I'm ready to kick Stevies butt..bring over the film crew. Gramma Kate is going to play Opra's part. xoxoxsis
Post a Comment