Sorry that I havent blogged in a while. I have been in mourning for Bobby Fischer. I am working on makeing a face melting, mind blowing blog for you guys.
But on a different note, The new high school musical plot has been released to the public:
Gabriella (Hudgens) dumps Troy (Efron) after she catches him frolicking with Ryan (Grabeel) in the boys’ locker room. Then, things go really wrong when someone mistakes actor Corbin Bleu for an actual dinner entrĂ©e, and Sharpay (Tisdale) misplaces her new nose. Somehow, the Wildcats still manage to win the basketball championship yet again. Will the group of friends ever make it to high school graduation, or will they keep dancing in the hallways until the men in white coats arrive?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man now I know the ending...well I KNOW they can NEVER top the baseball diamond dance! We'll see!xoxoxosis
any signs of angry dance sequences?
S U G A R !!!!!!!!!!where the H E doubletoothpicks are you????????
S U G A R .......Helluuuuu
Hi Sug how are ya? (sorry about the yelling)
Post a Comment