Tuesday, January 22, 2008

a gay old time

Over MLK day weekend, Sis, Patrice, Gkate and I got together at applebys for some lunch....



Grandma is pouting because they didn't have "real coke"

in between the meal and appetizer, sis slipped out for some botox
before

after

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo of gram complaining about the Pepsi...she got quite abusive to our perky little waitress...don't cha think? I was so glad Dr. Brent was there with his secret shots for me so you all could look at my beautiful new face! Man he's good!xoxosis

Gramma Annie said...

Sorry that was me not wee wee...I am stupid.

Lindsay B. said...

you guys should have gone to the sizzla so she could have had a reeeaaaal coke

emmy said...

I think we just found the picture for the t-shirt. If that's not classic G. Kate I don't know what is.. (Perky waitress), "Is Pepsi okay?" (Ornery G. Kate), "NO! (with emphatic eye roll)"... Then as long as she knows about the Pepsi before hand she casually slips a can of real Coke out of her purse and pours it in the requested glass of ice. Classic!