Sunday, January 6, 2008

Belated birthday wishes straight from the heart


January 5, This supermodel turned ???? Mary said she will sing you the neil song of your choice, with the neil Diamond voice as well. She has been specifically practicing "girl, you'll be a woman soon"



December 26, Lindsay turned 26. Come to our house for 1 free tony's visit.


December 18, Kirland Spud Smith turned ???? He wouldnt let us get full on shot of his face, but he allowed a shot of the bluetooth.


December 15, Sir Charle Hammond, AKA Corky St. Clair turned ??? and he was a gem to let us take this glamorous photo of him.

6 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

Thankyou so much for posting the best photo of me I have ever seen! You are the best sug..I will be over for my Mary concert soon.xoxosis.p.s. I do have a fondness for 'You'll be a women soon' ... how did you know?

Lindsay B. said...

Thanks for the shout out sugar! I will be up to cash in my free Tony's in no time.

Gramma Annie said...

Sug it looks like I have a bluetooth but it is just the spice rack behind me at the D.R.! Hey maybe if Katie will give me an ear piece I will come back to my graveyard shift! You should have one too! xoxoxsis

Gramma Annie said...

OK SUG......TAKE THE SUPER MODEL PHOTO DOWN! It scares the shit out of me when I check to see if you have posted!!!!!xoxoxsis

Gramma Annie said...

S U G A R!!!!!!!!! HELLO ARE YOU THERE??????????

Lindsay B. said...

Sug - what the hell?