Happy birthday Kimbo Slice! I am so proud to have Chuck Norris as my father-in-law. Now nobody will mess with me!
I didn't know if it was really Chuck's birthday's or Kims but I guess Linds straightened me out. Happy Birthday Kim! I can't wait to eat those famous pancakes I have heard so much about for years and years.
Happy happy birthday Kim dear! Happy days will come to you all year! That cake is the best thing I have ever seen! I want a slice!!! xoxox
Sug!!!!! hello is anyone home???? Waiting till Chuck has another birthday???? I need you. xoxox
booger, get some new material up...stat.
where the hell have you been?show us your new pearly whites!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy birthday Kimbo Slice!
I am so proud to have Chuck Norris as my father-in-law. Now nobody will mess with me!
I didn't know if it was really Chuck's birthday's or Kims but I guess Linds straightened me out.
Happy Birthday Kim! I can't wait to eat those famous pancakes I have heard so much about for years and years.
Happy happy birthday Kim dear! Happy days will come to you all year! That cake is the best thing I have ever seen! I want a slice!!! xoxox
Sug!!!!! hello is anyone home???? Waiting till Chuck has another birthday???? I need you. xoxox
booger, get some new material up...stat.
where the hell have you been?
show us your new pearly whites!
Post a Comment