In effort to win back commenters, I'm posting a picture of the sweetest levis I've ever seen. I think only a hot tranny mess would be able to rock these babys
wow sug - those really are the sweetest levis ever. i can see beth (from dog the bounty hunter) rocking those things like there is no tomorrow. so hot!
Come on Sug the thing you have to ask yourself everyday is "Did I say my prayers...and did I blog today" the answer should be ....YES and YES.... xoxosis
8 comments:
I wore those jeans in college... I was hot. xoxosis
i bet you were hot sis!! we missed you sug, so glad you're back. can't wait to hear trice singing the obama song!! post video of it please.
wow sug - those really are the sweetest levis ever. i can see beth (from dog the bounty hunter) rocking those things like there is no tomorrow. so hot!
Wow sug. Where on earth did you find those?
Come on Sug the thing you have to ask yourself everyday is "Did I say my prayers...and did I blog today" the answer should be ....YES and YES.... xoxosis
sug what is going onwith your blog?? Are you being held hostage?? Blink twice if you need help. xoxosis
Post a Comment