Sunday, December 2, 2007

christmas

THIS blog requires audience participation - this means you!

Santa survey

Who was your favorite Santa Clause, and why?

1.Dave Smith, older more attractive brother of Kirkland Smith.

2.Lumpy Rutherford Curtis, current mayor of Layton City.

3.The tipsy Santa that drives a mouse car. He is a professional santa AND former clearfield cheerleader.

4.Jason, Amy's man candy.

(Mary votes for Jason, with the tipsy Santa coming in a close second. Jason has one vote so far because as a new Santa, he shows enthusiasm and Griswold team spirit.)

If you could choose anyone in the world to be Santa 2007 who would it be?
(Extra points for creativity.)

Who would you enjoy seeing as santa in the future?

1. Johnny Gorman

2. Tom Anderson

3. Jason



4. Spud on Xanax

5. Charlie Hammond

6. For the politically correct we can bag Santa and bring in a Winter Solstice
Visitor.


good times

14 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

Sugar you are SO funny!!! They need some writers in Hollywierd...cross the picket line. I vote for Jason #1 and I thought Lumpy was the bomb but I am not sure if he is a republican and Dave was everything I ever wanted in a Santa suit and since we don't employ drunkdriving Santas anymore I don't know what to do with my free champaine from Dover and Charlie Hammond is too fit (no bowl full of jelly)....for sure Jason who's quote from last year was (as we put him is THE RED SUIT) said, "Sis I hope you don't mind if I have your decrotive pillow down my pants."......for sure Jason.xoxoxsis

Gramma Annie said...

Man I did'nt notice I had Spud on Xzanxxxxx to choose from! He is a real contender!xoxoxsis

Lindsey said...

I get nostalgic thinking of sitting on Santa's lap and smelling the alcohol on his breath, but Sug's right, Jason did have lots of spirit, and he really stepped up to the plate last minute-style. I do like the idea of an ex-cheerleader also, lots of spunk.
The kids are getting smart to this santa thing, so this year I think it needs to be fool-proof, and I think Spud on Xanax is just the thing.

Lindsey said...

Wait, what if he drops my baby? Okay, no xanax, how about an upper?

Daniel said...

My favorite was always spud's older brother... My vote for 2007 is Coy.

kaye said...

Jason was mighty quick and willing to step in last year. I was quite impressed. However, I have to try to protect the beliefs of my ben ben. He's getting smarter, and the young santas are a little creepy looking, so my vote is for the big brother.

Lindsay B. said...

This will be my first Liljenquist Christmas party so I can't really vote for who my favorite has been in the past. As for who I would want for 2007 - Mystery from that dating show on Vh1. There is just something special about that guy...

Lindsay B. said...

p.s. please don't let spud on xanax anywhere near the children.

Paige said...

I vote Tommy Anderson for sure. It does bring back memories though when I combine alcohol and sees candy.

emmy said...

Christmas just isn't the same without drunk Santa. My kids swear he's the real thing. Imagine that, drunk Santa the real thing. I vote for Jason though because of the decorative pillow comment alone AND who the hell dares be Santa at Amy's family party anyway? He's got balls. I'm just sayin'.

Gramma Annie said...

nice photos Sug...you win best blog of the week again!!!!

Lindsey said...

Thinking of Santa at the party reminds me of my favorite Santa memory - - Suggie sittin' on Santa's lap asking him for a dog AGAIN and then him really pulling out cookie!!! I'll never forget the look on your face Sug - - or Trice's! I can't believe my dad did that...Well, I guess I can. I think he's plotting one for me right now.
I just noticed that Charlie is Corky St. Clair - -funniest thing '07.

Drew said...

Sugar you're back! I am indifferent on the picks.P.S. Tom is way to skinny to have anyone on his lap

Gramma Annie said...

Paige did you find grampas booze and enjoy your Sees candy with it when you were a tiny girl???? What the hell...