I'm sorry that I've become the andrew of the blog world (aka a flake).
Sis, will you come clean my room so I have more time to blog? I will give you a break for a diet coke and Mary will sing you the "christmas shoes" song in her neil diamond voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am there with jingle bells on Sug! I miss you.xoxoxosis
sug i love the blog's new look. very sassy. i can help you clean your room too, but i need to know that you will really have a diet coke waiting for me.... (last time you said you had a dc for me i ended up drinking tab!)
Sis, can you come over and clean my room too. I need more time to myspace it up! We missed you sug.
Yes Paigie I at least owe you a clean room after ALL!!!!!!!!xoxoxsis
If you missed Mary singing Red Christmas Shoes, I hear she's going to be singing it to all of us Sunday night right after the splits contest!
Post a Comment