WELCOME HOME CURT! Holy cow! I can't believe he's back! He looks so grown up. Now hurry up and put up a Smith Family blog. I love the hot tubbin' outfit Spud.
Yay! I am so excited that Curtis is home so that he can fill the void that Pat has left since he left. Spud knows how to work the swim trunks too! Nothing better than hot-tubbing with socks on!
Sugar I love you. Thankyou for coming and hanging my BEAUTIFUL new Mary painting!!!! It is the perfect place!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Sweet photo of Curtis!!! Well Done Curt!! I love when Spud gets in his praying mantis stance...even better with double sox. Drew BYU's front line should all have that face of yours on their lockers.....not one Ute would get by them!!!xoxoxsis GO BYU!!!!!
3 comments:
WELCOME HOME CURT! Holy cow! I can't believe he's back! He looks so grown up. Now hurry up and put up a Smith Family blog.
I love the hot tubbin' outfit Spud.
Yay! I am so excited that Curtis is home so that he can fill the void that Pat has left since he left. Spud knows how to work the swim trunks too! Nothing better than hot-tubbing with socks on!
Sugar I love you. Thankyou for coming and hanging my BEAUTIFUL new Mary painting!!!! It is the perfect place!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Sweet photo of Curtis!!! Well Done Curt!! I love when Spud gets in his praying mantis stance...even better with double sox. Drew BYU's front line should all have that face of yours on their lockers.....not one Ute would get by them!!!xoxoxsis GO BYU!!!!!
Post a Comment