Did Spud just stop by the D.R. to get his photo taken or show you his hair cut or have a "Love on a Cloud"?xoxoxsis
looks like someone has been popping steroids (wait, i don't even know how you do steroids - pills, needles, suppositories?). geez spud, you look like a byu linebacker with that thick neck of yours :)
Geez Spud, it almost looks as good as your engagement picture that my dad still has around his house somewhere...
Sug, I love your Spud highlights. He is a nut. I love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did Spud just stop by the D.R. to get his photo taken or show you his hair cut or have a "Love on a Cloud"?xoxoxsis
looks like someone has been popping steroids (wait, i don't even know how you do steroids - pills, needles, suppositories?). geez spud, you look like a byu linebacker with that thick neck of yours :)
Geez Spud, it almost looks as good as your engagement picture that my dad still has around his house somewhere...
Sug, I love your Spud highlights. He is a nut. I love it.
Post a Comment