Thursday, November 1, 2007

Haunted?

If you look up the Ogden Ghost Hunters Organization (OGHO) and look at the trolley square page, you'll see this

It is an orb energy named "walt"

but I was at andrew and lindsays and i got these photos





So do you think their house is haunted? because I need to find a real ghost in order to join the OGHO!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

woooooooooooooo! That is creepy. When we first moved into our house in Sodak, I was convinced it was haunted. Once we figured out what all the weird old-house noises were I wasn't quite as freaked. But I still think it was a little haunted. Maybe just a little ghost.
One time we were sitting in our living room, and we heard a sound like tin foil being smashed in the kitchen - we just looked at each other and couldn't talk - I went in there and there was a piece of tin foil laying on the counter but it didn't have any wrinkles in it!!!

Lindsay B. said...

i am sooooo spooked right now. we need an exorcism or a cleansing of some sort. i seriously think our house is haunted....maybe we should sell it.

Lindsay B. said...

Sug - send these pics to the ghost society and get an expert opinion asap.

Drew said...

Sugar there is already a ghost in our house in Ogden. He lives in the laundry room his name is Bob remember.

Gramma Annie said...

Our house is crawling with spirits...it was built on an Indian burial sight. You can hear the REAL ghost stories at the Christmas party from Bruce...sounds festive!xoxoxsis