Saturday, November 17, 2007

happy birthday to utahs most punky/sporty artist


Happy big 2-0 Mary!


10 things that make mary freaking sweet

1. Her favorite thing to do is spoon with rosie
2. She has the best wardrobe out of anyone in o-town, and she always comes home with something new from anthropologie
3. She loves crisco frosting
4. She gets me discounts at Urban outfitters and Anthropologie
5. She is pretty much one of the best artists in utah
6. She points out that freddie Prinze Jr. is the only person who can get away with being the 30-year-old high school student over and over again.
7. She won the parish chamber tank and she never lets us forget it
8. she loves clinton off of what not to wear
9. She paints pictures of naked people, and grandma once said to me "has mary painted YOU naked yet?"
10. she will probably give me guff for putting this up, but who can blame her?

4 comments:

Gramma Annie said...

Sugar I am so glad you are back!!!! Mary won't give you guff..will ya mar...and who doesn't like crisco frosting? Happy Happy Birthday Mary Dear!!xoxoxsis

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Mary!! Gosh we have so much in common - Anthropologie love, I LOVE Clinton Kelly, and I also like to paint naked people! What are the odds!

Lindsay B. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY! She is the coolest older sister I never had :)

Drew said...

I love you Mary. I can't believe you're only 20!