That is some pleasing pleather and a beautiful painting Mary. We know you'll win best in show.
Mary sure knows how to pull off pleather. I tried that back in 7th grade and trust me it didn't go over that well. 7th grade is not a good time for boys to tell you you look like Michael Jackson (I wonder if he was white or black back then...)
Beautiful beautiful Mary and her agent Sug and her much wanted pleathera!!!xoxoxosis
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is some pleasing pleather and a beautiful painting Mary. We know you'll win best in show.
Mary sure knows how to pull off pleather. I tried that back in 7th grade and trust me it didn't go over that well. 7th grade is not a good time for boys to tell you you look like Michael Jackson (I wonder if he was white or black back then...)
Beautiful beautiful Mary and her agent Sug and her much wanted pleathera!!!xoxoxosis
Post a Comment