Sunday, September 2, 2007

spencer, the new cabanna boy

At katies party on sunday, spencer decided to clean the pool in his speedo





practicing his swan dives..









the bum says joe cool

6 comments:

Paige said...

Wow.That is hilarious. He is so funny. I can't believe he even owns a speedo...

Gramma Annie said...

Oh man Sugar you win the funniest blog of the month award!!!! That was so so so funny I could stop LOL!!!xoxoxox

Lindsey said...

Does Spence know his Joe Cool bum is now on the world wide web??? That is the funniest speedo ever!!!

Lindsey said...

Suggie - Paige and I have been brainstorming about your blog...we were wondering if you're game for a new name - - our fave is "The Sugar Shack"...or "Sugar-booger Central" or "Sugar Cereal"....Let me know what you think so I can get your header made.

Gramma Annie said...

I vote for "SUGAR, SUGAR, AH OH AH OH" Have Mary sing it for you in her Neil Diamond voice... You will LOVE it!!! Or The Sugar Shack is my second choice... Come on where are your posts everyday???? Don't let me down now Sug. Tell us about the Weber High Homecoming Dance and Festivities....You really need some RED cowboy boots to fit it...I love you xoxoxosis

Anonymous said...

i love how he pokes his butt out.. really adds to it..