Sug..Don't let them take advantage of your niceness. You have to work the rest of your life. Now take it easy. I want to come make brownies, just so I can eat them...
Ok Sug... just because of that I am going over to make brownies and I am going to dirty every BIG GIANT lunch lady pan I can!!! You will be there all night scrubbing!!!!xoxoxoxsupermodel.com
5 comments:
Sug..Don't let them take advantage of your niceness. You have to work the rest of your life. Now take it easy. I want to come make brownies, just so I can eat them...
Ok Sug... just because of that I am going over to make brownies and I am going to dirty every BIG GIANT lunch lady pan I can!!! You will be there all night scrubbing!!!!xoxoxoxsupermodel.com
i live with that supermodel..
suggie, I'll bet your brownies were extra sweet!! that is a pretty good serious face sissy!
I can't surf the net without seeing Grandma Annie.. She's everywhere! Her publicity people might be overexposing her.
Post a Comment