Friday, September 14, 2007

The official Liljenquist Family T-shirt

I think this is for sure what is going to be on the official Liljenquist family T-shirts. We are all going to go to yellowstone and wear them this summer.

I took it off Tianas blog so thanks! Paige, if you are willing to help, we can make them next time you're in O-town.

7 comments:

Paige said...

Sug of course I am willing to help...I'm on t shirt committee..

Gramma Annie said...

I agree Sugar what a great picture!!! I am on the getting EVERYONE to come to Yellowstone on the 4th of July committee..

J.C. & Tiana said...

Count me in for the shirt making and for the jellystone trip. And I love that my photo was selected...do I get a prize sug?

Lindsey said...

this pic is the cutest. maybe we should have Mary paint it, then use her painting on the t-shirt - - that'd make a sweet painting...grandma pullin' buttermints!

Lindsay B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay B. said...

we want in for the yellowstone trip too. let's really go instead of just talking about it all the time already :)

Gramma Annie said...

good on ya Linds....Lets ALL go!!!