Oh mary I absolutely love it. I had somebody tell me that they loved my painting in my room yesterday. They couldn't believe my cousin had painted it.
Sug...I didn't get your email. I didn't see one. Resend it to me.
that is sooo good!!
I LOVE THIS! I think it might be my favorite one ever - it is beautiful. Good job Mary!
WOWOWOWOW!! That is beautiful. I can't wait to have a home so that I can purchase a Mary Boerens original. She is so talented.
sug - sorry I've been slackin' on your header - I'll get it to you asap. xoxo
Beautiful Mary Mary....heard you have 2 new roomies...I bet Coy is up all night listening to her loud music and Kate is just in the corner pulling buttermints in her sleep! Keep it down Orin Hatch lives below you 3. xoxoxo
That is for seriousness the most coolest painting! I LOVE it and I'm not even into art.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh mary I absolutely love it. I had somebody tell me that they loved my painting in my room yesterday. They couldn't believe my cousin had painted it.
Sug...I didn't get your email. I didn't see one. Resend it to me.
that is sooo good!!
I LOVE THIS! I think it might be my favorite one ever - it is beautiful. Good job Mary!
WOWOWOWOW!! That is beautiful. I can't wait to have a home so that I can purchase a Mary Boerens original. She is so talented.
sug - sorry I've been slackin' on your header - I'll get it to you asap. xoxo
Beautiful Mary Mary....heard you have 2 new roomies...I bet Coy is up all night listening to her loud music and Kate is just in the corner pulling buttermints in her sleep! Keep it down Orin Hatch lives below you 3. xoxoxo
That is for seriousness the most coolest painting! I LOVE it and I'm not even into art.
Post a Comment