Suggie - I vote Gram in her Jazz shirt - Paige will have to email it to ya.
I agree sug. I have a couple sweet pics of gram in her jazz t shirt. I'll find them.
We do need a picture of gram on a shirt and then lets all go to jellystone next summer!!! Gramma would like nothing more!!! How about if we commision Mary to paint one...Otherwise I vote for the grouchy gramma...it is endearing!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Suggie - I vote Gram in her Jazz shirt - Paige will have to email it to ya.
I agree sug. I have a couple sweet pics of gram in her jazz t shirt. I'll find them.
We do need a picture of gram on a shirt and then lets all go to jellystone next summer!!! Gramma would like nothing more!!! How about if we commision Mary to paint one...Otherwise I vote for the grouchy gramma...it is endearing!!!
Post a Comment