skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Eyes of love.
This
plate
says
"You look at me with eyes of love,
you never hold a grudge....
you think I'm far too wonderful
to criticize or judge."
1 comment:
Lindsey
said...
Love that plate Sug - can I order it on QVC?
August 24, 2007 at 9:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buddys
Paige
McSteamy
Andrew Jay and Lindsay Jo
Lindsey and Josephine
JC and Tiana
Laurie & her family
The Gladblog
Gladwells part deux
Mattie and ben
Kyla
Posts
September
(1)
March
(1)
December
(1)
November
(1)
October
(1)
July
(7)
May
(2)
April
(3)
March
(3)
February
(2)
January
(3)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(12)
September
(12)
August
(12)
About Me
Sugar
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Love that plate Sug - can I order it on QVC?
Post a Comment